Preparing for an Interview
- Research the organisation and the sector
- Know the job requirements
- Know what is contained in your CV/job application form
- Have a mock interview to anticipate likely questions
- Plan your journey to the interview to ensure you arrive on time
- Ensure you look smart as first impressions count
- Ensure eye contact with the interviewer
- Be clear and concise in your response to questions
- Ask questions about the organisation/team you will be working in
- Thank the interviewers for their time and opportunity
Please click the button below to book the service or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Alternatively, you can call us on Tel: +44 (0) 203 318 0998 Mobile: +44 (0) 7534 056 373 Mon-Fri during office hours.
After purchasing the item from PayPal, please click the enquiry button.
Mentoring/Coaching/Training & Development/General Advice/ Onsite HR advice and Support
Recruitment Advice and Support/Talent Management/Youth Development.
After purchasing the item from PayPal, please click the enquiry button below.